• Student residences with 566 apartments;
• Location: Liverpool center, Norton Street L3 8PY, Islington;
• 5 minutes walk to the main universities of the city - University of Liverpool and John Moores University;
• The price of the apartments is from £ 67,500;
• Guaranteed annual return of 9% for the first 5 years after the completion of construction. Return on investment before the completion of construction 4%;
• Ownership - leasehold for 250 years;
• Apartments fully furnished and with own bathroom;
• In the building there is a gym, a laundry room, rooms for teamwork, a cafe;
• Under the management of a large operator of student hostels;
• Staged payment: £ 5000 reservation, 50% after the end of the purchase (minus the deposit), 25% in January 2019, the remaining 25% in July 2020;
• Purchase at the construction stage allows you to save 10% of the market value of the apartments built.
About the demand for student housing in Liverpool
• In total, 50,000 students are trained at Liverpool universities, of which 6,000 are foreign;
• Liverpool has an acute shortage of student housing. Universities provide housing for only 16% of students.
Phone: +371 27417389