For sale Castle of Krimulda located in Krimulda, Latvia!
For sale castle of Krimulda located in Sigulda, Latvia!
Krimulda castle was built in 1255 and belonged to Albert II. The castle was a property of Rigas Dom kapitel (the highest cathedral chapter under bishop) until 1566.
In 1625 Swedish King Gustav II gives Krimulda estate to admiral Gabriel as a gift.
In 18th century the estate belonged to captain Magnus von Helmersen.
In 1817 Krimulda estate is purchased by his serene Highness Count Johan (Ivan) Lieven.
The estate is located near the North-Eastern border of Sigulda and Krimulda districts in the territory of Gauja National Park.
- Vehicle access is available using Ragana-Turaida highway.
- Surrounded by picturesque landscape (park, hills, Gauja river, forests, ruins of ancient castles).
- The compound comprises 6 architecturally distinct buildings.
- Distance to Riga - 50 km.
- Distance to Centre of Sigulda - 8 km.
The main building of the estate – total area of 2735 m2, 3 floors, basement, terrace.
The castle is in good technical condition, partially refurbished. The estate has all communications, sewerage, central heating, electrical and plumbing systems.
Additional: residence houses, warehouses, stables, barn, summer houses, housekeepers house, cafe.
Total area of land - 53 ha
Total area of all buildings - 7000 m2
Total price - 2 950 000 EUR
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +371 27417389